School is back in session! A hearty meal filled with tons of protein is calling your name. Last week, our friends at Nellie’s Free Range provided a cool family recipe worth sharing on CASA Café! The recipe boasts simple ingredients – eggs, bacon, cheese, and tater tots. Today, gather your family together and try to recreate this scrumptious recipe: Bacon, Egg and Cheese Totchos (tater tot nachos) by Dan with a Pan.
- 1-pound bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 8-10 ounces cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces bacon
- 6-8 Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- Chop bacon into 1-inch squares, cook in a medium pan until crispy, and set aside on a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Fill a 12-inch skillet with tater tots, then top with cheese and bacon.
Get the rest of the recipe at Dad with a Pan